Search Engine Optimization Training Puts Your Business Ahead of the Pack
At Wolf21, we understand the needs of the small to medium enterprise (SME). We know that SMEs do not often have the budget to pay for a comprehensivesearch engine optimization (SEO) campaign. We also know that SMEs can benefit greatly from the Internet and the equal opportunities it presents for marketing and building a brand.
Our SEO training offers us the chance to share our expertise with you. You’ll benefit without spending a lot of money on a full search engine optimization training program based on proven techniques.
Wolf21 has partnered with Search Engine Academy who teach search engine optimization training in Toronto to provide a search engine optimization training course for your business. Offered to companies of all sizes, but especially useful to SMEs, this course covers the basics of SEO in a workshop environment. If you are a marketer, web site designer, or SME owner, this course is for you.
Learn how to attain high search engine rankings by building a significant website with state of the art search engine optimization techniques:
- Online marketing concepts
- Developing an SEO strategy
- Which search engines to use
- Keywords List – how to select and use keywords
- Understanding Web site code and tags
- Content development – incorporate keywords in context and in the right ratio
- Link building
- Directory Submissions
- Search engine friendly site structure
Wolf21 search engine optimization training is presented by industry leading educators and advertising professionals with years of experience in Internet marketing and search engine marketing.
Profit from a great deal of individualized attention engineered to teach search engine optimization and search engine marketing skills which include:
- Complete fluency in the language of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM) / Internet Marketing, and Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Achieve success for your firm’s web site
- Get results for your clients’ web sites
- Separate yourself from your competition with search engine strategies that really work
- Communicate effectively with search engine marketing firms
- Confidently and successfully hire and direct web site developers
- Get search engine optimization training for your in–house web designer
- Bring web site production in–house along with maintenance functions, rather than outsource
- Start an SEO company of your own
- Find new customers and build your business!
- SEO pricing and proposals supplied
Search engine optimization training has other advantages
There are other advantages to taking our search engine optimization training course besides avoiding the monthly agency fees.
As you will learn, SEO is not a one–time deal. You cannot just drop a few keywords into your site, submit it to the search engines and forget about it. Search engines update their algorithms continually. Consumers develop new keyword niches to search for products and services. To keep your site on top, you need to follow trends and adapt. Successful search engine optimization management requires ongoing maintenance of your site, research of keywords and updating of your content.
As a small business client, can you afford to pay someone every time you need to make a change to your Web site? Probably not. Search engine optimization training gives you the knowledge you need to maintain your own site, without paying an agency to keep up with the search engines.
Search engine optimization training also gives you an edge over your major competitors
Using your knowledge of SEO, you’ll be able to adapt to the ever–changing landscape of the internet faster than your competitors. You’ll maintain your top search engine rankings and continue to be recognized by consumers as the best in your industry.
And search engine optimization training gives you the knowledge you need to evaluate competitors’ web sites. Awareness of the competition in your industry is an important aspect of marketing. Applying what you learn about SEO training to other Web sites gives you an idea of the strengths and weaknesses of the competition, and gives you the chance to exploit any shortcomings you find.